Invisalign® Clear Braces
Invisalign® Treatment is a popular orthodontic treatment that utilizes clear aligners that offer an alternative to traditional wire and bracket braces. It’s able to straighten crooked, crowded, and gapped teeth while not affecting a person’s daily appearance during the process. Basically, no one will notice you’re wearing the aligners unless you tell them! Plus, they are easily removable, meaning you can maintain your normal diet and hygiene routine while getting the smile you’ve always wanted!
A Beautiful Smile Achieved in a Discreet Manner
No matter what type of orthodontic issues you currently have, there is a way to fix them in a manner that doesn’t leave you feeling like an insecure teenager. With Invisalign® Treatment in Dallas, you can achieve the smile of your dreams without having to wear metal braces that draw unwelcomed attention to your teeth. Even better, you won’t have to make changes in your diet and the way you perform oral hygiene. And as an added bonus, you can typically expect the treatment process to take less time than traditional braces. If you’re interested in learning more about the brand-new world open to you with Invisalign® Clear Braces, then don’t hesitate to contact us today to set-up an initial visit!
"What a good experience!"- Anonymous / Yelp / Feb 19, 2021
"Amazing appointment. Great explanation of my dental health options."- Anonymous / Facebook / Feb 19, 2021
"Dr. La Mastra is an amazing dentist!"- Anonymous / Google / Feb 19, 2021
"The quality and care of their services are always outstanding!"- R.V. / Google / Oct 22, 2020
"Dr.Hamlett is the finest doctor I have ever met."- O.T. / Google / Oct 22, 2020
How Invisalign® Treatment Works
Just like traditional braces, Invisalign® Treatment in Dallas uses tension to encourage your teeth to move to the correct position. However, the approach is different. Instead of brackets, wires, and bands working in tandem to straighten your teeth, Drs. Hamlett and La Mastra will use the latest in 3-D imaging to map-out a complete orthodontic plan that will work with pinpoint accuracy.
They will send the information to our in-network lab, and they’ll fabricate your complete treatment series of trays, each of which you’ll wear for two weeks at a time. After each two-week period concludes, you’ll exchange the current trays for the next progression. With every new set of trays, you’ll be getting a step closer to your dream smile. To ensure that you’re staying on track, you’ll need to visit our office every six weeks so that our doctors can monitor your progression.
Indications for Invisalign® Treatment
Invisalign® Clear Braces in Dallas provide a way to fix the most common orthodontic issues. Here are some of the bite imperfections that can be addressed:
- Crowded Teeth: When your teeth aren’t properly spaced, it can be difficult to perform simple tasks like brushing and flossing, which can leave you more susceptible to plaque development, and tooth and gum decay. With Invisalign® Treatment, you can achieve the right alignment and better oral health.
- Spaces Between Teeth: A gap between your teeth can cause more than just an unattractive smile. It can also open the door to plaque development, which can lead to cavities and gum disease. Thankfully, Invisalign® Treatment offers an effective and time-saving remedy.
- Bite Alignment: Misaligned teeth don’t just create an undesirable smile; they can also pose issues for your jaw health. A common problem that can arise is TMJ disorder, which is the inflammation of the joint that opens and closes the jaw. With properly aligned teeth, you have a better chance of maintaining a healthy and functional jaw.
Benefits of Invisalign® Orthodontics
Invisalign® Treatment represents the constant evolution of orthodontic dentistry, as it encompasses several of the advancements in materials, techniques and technologies. If it’s determined that Invisalign® is a good fit for you, then here are some of the benefits that you can expect:
- Rapid Results – Typically, traditional braces can take up to 36 months to fix your teeth. With Invisalign® treatment provided by your cosmetic dentist in Dallas, you could possibly have your smile revamped in just 12 months.
- Comfortability – Discomfort should be expected when you wear metal braces, but the process is far more comfortable with Invisalign® treatment. The trays are precision-designed to deliver the pressure needed to adjust your teeth without leaving you in pain.
- Smile Aesthetics – Even if you’re wearing clear or ceramic braces, they will be noticeable. The last thing you want is to draw attention to your orthodontic fixtures, but you won’t have to worry about that with Invisalign® treatment. The low-profile, clear trays will be virtually invisible.
Cost of Invisalign® Treatment
One of the reasons that Invisalign® treatment is so effective is that each step of the process is completely customized to meet your needs. Thus, to get an accurate price for treatment, you’ll need to visit our office to have your bite assessed. Some of the factors that will be taken into consideration are the severity of your case, the amount of time it will take to align your teeth, and your age. You can count on your dentist in Dallas to devise a strategy that will help you finally achieve the smile of your dreams!
Invisalign® Treatment FAQ’s
Nothing provides a boost to your confidence like achieving a beautiful and functional smile. Invisalign® Clear Braces provide a way to experience a state of euphoria, but the process is still relatively new, so you likely have questions. To help you gain some initial insight into the procedure, we’ve listed the five questions we’ve most frequently been asked. As you read them, along with the answers, you can get a better picture of what to expect from Invisalign® Clear Braces. Then, when you’re ready to take the next step, feel free to contact us to request a visit!
Am I too old for Invisalign® Treatment?
One of the amazing attributes of Invisalign® Clear Braces is that, with their low-profile, clear design, they provide an avenue for any patient with adult teeth to achieve the smile they’ve always wanted. A greater determinant of your eligibility for the procedure is the condition of your oral health. Thus, before treatment starts, we’ll check for cavities or any signs of gum disease.
How long will it take to complete the process?
Whereas traditional braces can sometimes take up to 36 months to fix your bite, it’s possible to complete treatment with Invisalign® Clear Braces in as little as 12 months. You should keep in mind, though, that the required treatment time can vary from patient to patient. One thing you can count on is that the procedure is typically shorter than taking the conventional route.
How is it possible for Invisalign® to work faster than traditional braces?
The Invisalign® treatment process is a marvel of modern technology. It combines the latest in 3-D imaging and custom craftsmanship to ensure that your teeth are adjusted with laser precision.
Furthermore, by the trays being exchanged every two weeks instead of waiting on monthly adjustments, we’re able to expedite the process while still ensuring you have safe bite progressions.
How much does Invisalign® cost?
One of the reasons that the Invisalign® treatment process is highly effective and has gained in popularity is because of the level of customization that goes into it. Each patient’s treatment protocol is completely different. Therefore, the only way to get an accurate cost estimate is to pay us a visit so that one of our dentists can assess your bite. Based on your specific needs, we’ll generate a quote for you to receive Invisalign® Treatment in Dallas.
How should I go about cleaning my trays?
Maintaining excellent oral hygiene is one of the keys to successful Invisalign® treatment. After all, you don’t want to straighten your teeth only to have them covered with oral bacteria and plaque. Thus, it’s important to rinse, gently brush and soak your trays with each removal. Many patients get great results from using a solution called Retainer Brite, which is specially designed to clean Invisalign® Clear Braces, and similar products.